Thursday, October 8, 2009

Motherwars

I don't understand Motherwars. I know these topics have been done to death but it seems we are still no closer to the end of the battles with each other.

To work or stay at home?

Smack or not to smack?

Bottle or Breast feed?

State school or Private school?

Conventional or Alternative schooling?

Baby self soothing or attachment parenting?

Traditional vs Non-traditional Parents

I'll think of more as I go along.

I'll go into many of the above as separate posts in more detail as I have a bit more to say.

But does it really matter? Is one really so much better than the other? Why are we all so down on those who don't do the same thing we do in raising our kids? Aren't we all aiming for the same thing at the end of it all?

No comments:

Post a Comment